nekoli @nekoli
Hey all, I was wondering if you would be interested in financially supporting the site, essentially so I can go to focusing on it full time as the first goal.

I was thinking Patreon for monthly subscription, however if you have any recommendations, please let me know.

As always, please feel free to provide feedback.

(Poll is for if you think I should do so, not if you would)

ya

na

45 people voted
02 January, 12:34
Only people mentioned by nekoli in this post can reply
Pyper @PickledPyper
03 April, 03:21
Replying to nekoli's Post
I also agree with Ko-Fi since they don't take a fee like most sites. 💖🙏
Ria Thornston @Ria_Thornston
03 January, 12:08
I wouldn’t mind if you did a patreon contributing a bit each month. I really think this site is a great idea, especially with how people are worried about Twitter.
I do wonder if you planned on adding any rewards for supporting the site? Like a little badge or something that signifies someone is a supporter. Just to compel some people without it being something that would cost you anything but still show that appreciation.
Of course it’s just a possible suggestion for ya.
nekoli @nekoli
03 January, 12:57
Replying to Ria Thornston's Post
Yes, there are some plans for those that do decide to monthly support the site. A badge being one of them. Thank you for the suggestion.
Starlight Akari ★ Vt.. @Starlight
02 January, 03:02
What about Ko-fi? It's a platform where you can have a monthly membership like Patreon *and* be able to take one-off tips from people who can't support monthly but still want to offer support!

(it's what I use myself for hosting my vtuber assets, and Ko-fi is well recognized in vtuber circles because of that familiarity with asset selling and helping support content creators!)
KuletXCore @KuletXCore
02 January, 03:23
Replying to Starlight Akari ★ Vtuber Artist's Post
Vouch on Ko-Fi as well
nekoli @nekoli
02 January, 03:42
Replying to Starlight Akari ★ Vtuber Artist's Post
Yeah, I was thinking either Pateron or Ko-fi. I already used Ko-fi for my streams, it's just I felt like Pateron felt a bit more "official" for business use?
NOVA @sourshoppemafia
02 January, 02:06
Whether it is through patreon, or something else, I think its a good idea. I'm sure many would support it.
NOVA @sourshoppemafia
02 January, 02:07
Replying to NOVA's Post
Also, maybe if you had something to provide for the subscription. Maybe the ability to boost one post per day, or a VIP/supporter logo, or even a founder badge for those that support in a bigger way?
Crea Ritzel ⚙️🎩 @CreaRitzel
02 January, 01:21
I’m willing to support the site, too. An app would be great as well 🙂 Or integrations with social media management tools like Hootsuite 👍
nekoli @nekoli
02 January, 01:30
Replying to Crea Ritzel ⚙️🎩's Post
I'll be working on an app once I have the site itself a bit more fledged out. I do apologize for it being web only right now.
KuletXCore @KuletXCore
02 January, 12:47
I can't financially support the site, but I recommend wefunder, Kickstarter or ProductHunt.
nekoli @nekoli
02 January, 01:57
Replying to KuletXCore's Post
Hey, it's okay if you can't, just using the site and recommending it to your friends it more than enough. I appreciate anything anyone does for vTubers.Me.

I was thinking of something more like Pateron for now, that has a monthly subscription option to provide steady income for me and pay the monthly expenses I and the site have. That way I can quit my main job and put my full focus into vTubers.Me.

Once the site is a bit more fledged out, I would like to likely put it on one of those investment sites, however I am not sure if it's quite ready for it.
Lizardguy @Lizardguy
02 January, 12:37
I support Counter.Social, so yeah, I'd support this site. If you can rig up a subscription system within the site, that'd be cool.