nekoli @nekoli
02 January, 12:34
Hey all, I was wondering if you would be interested in financially supporting the site, essentially so I can go to focusing on it full time as the first goal.

I was thinking Patreon for monthly subscription, however if you have any recommendations, please let me know.

As always, please feel free to provide feedback.

(Poll is for if you think I should do so, not if you would)

ya

na

45 people voted
Starlight Akari ★ Vt.. @Starlight
02 January, 03:02
Replying to nekoli's Post
What about Ko-fi? It's a platform where you can have a monthly membership like Patreon *and* be able to take one-off tips from people who can't support monthly but still want to offer support!

(it's what I use myself for hosting my vtuber assets, and Ko-fi is well recognized in vtuber circles because of that familiarity with asset selling and helping support content creators!)
nekoli @nekoli
Yeah, I was thinking either Pateron or Ko-fi. I already used Ko-fi for my streams, it's just I felt like Pateron felt a bit more "official" for business use?
02 January, 03:42
Only people mentioned by nekoli in this post can reply
Starlight Akari ★ Vt.. @Starlight
03 January, 09:51
Replying to nekoli's Post
I definitely get what you mean in terms of being more 'official', but I have seen developers use Ko-fi and I think it's nice that it offers multiple options in one place. If anything, maybe still have it around as an additional tip jar then?

Edit: Apparently Inkblot is using both!