YED YASHA 🪶🚪 @yedyasha
@nekoli @support
Thank you so far for working hard to make this website/ app better place to post.
In that light, I do have some input I'd like to mention, unless someone else has already said.

1. Universal button to post - you can only post from the home screen on desktop but nearly everywhere on the app, so if the 'create post' button could be created consistently (save from settings as such), that would be helpful. (Edit: Just found out if you expand the window, the 'new post' button appears. Though I'm mistaken, but I think it should be present even in a narrow window)

(cont. 1/3)
06 October, 07:31 (E)
Only people mentioned by yedyasha in this post can reply
nekoli @nekoli
06 October, 07:35
Replying to YED YASHA 🪶🚪's Post
Thanks for all your feedback.

1) Are you meaning that the web version is the only version to have a unversial new post button?

2) Yes this should/will be adjusted in the future.

3) This does need a bit of improvement, I need to investigate the framework more I use to see what cause it.

4) What about the thread option?
YED YASHA 🪶🚪 @yedyasha
06 October, 07:42
Replying to nekoli's Post
1. I mean the app ver. has the universal 'post' button in the lower middle with the other options, but the desktop ver. doesn't have the same button universally. Also edited 1. cuz I realize to does appear universally, but not in a more narrow window.

2. Awesome

3. Great

4. There's an option on Twitter (X) when making a new post, a plus sign under it to create another post below it, creating a string of posts due to the character limit. If this can be easily done instead of posting the first one, then creating a comment chain below each post, that would be helpful.
YED YASHA 🪶🚪 @yedyasha
06 October, 07:31
2. The aspect ratio when adding videos seem to be squashed if not in a square or near-square ratio (example in mobile: https://vtubers.me/thread/7985... Even photos with ratios not near square also have this problem occasionally.

3. I can't really put concrete evidence to this claim, but whenever I interact with the app with all my mobile devices (I've tested with 3 devices), it sometimes doesn't respond to my swiping or button-pressing so I have to make several attempts to swipe or press 60% of the time. I don't know if that's a tech glitch on the dev's end or I just have bad luck. Thought I
YED YASHA 🪶🚪 @yedyasha
06 October, 07:32
4. Also, if there's a thread option, I didn't see any when making this, so that's a consideration.

Again, not bashing, but mere feedback on what I've observed. I do have other things like some askew designs between the app and site, but they're just nitpicks.

Have a day, @nekoli.

(3/3)