YED YASHA 🪶🚪 @yedyasha
06 October, 07:31
@nekoli @support
Thank you so far for working hard to make this website/ app better place to post.
In that light, I do have some input I'd like to mention, unless someone else has already said.

1. Universal button to post - you can only post from the home screen on desktop but nearly everywhere on the app, so if the 'create post' button could be created consistently (save from settings as such), that would be helpful. (Edit: Just found out if you expand the window, the 'new post' button appears. Though I'm mistaken, but I think it should be present even in a narrow window)

(cont. 1/3)
YED YASHA 🪶🚪 @yedyasha
06 October, 07:31
Replying to YED YASHA 🪶🚪's Post
2. The aspect ratio when adding videos seem to be squashed if not in a square or near-square ratio (example in mobile: https://vtubers.me/thread/7985... Even photos with ratios not near square also have this problem occasionally.

3. I can't really put concrete evidence to this claim, but whenever I interact with the app with all my mobile devices (I've tested with 3 devices), it sometimes doesn't respond to my swiping or button-pressing so I have to make several attempts to swipe or press 60% of the time. I don't know if that's a tech glitch on the dev's end or I just have bad luck. Thought I
YED YASHA 🪶🚪 @yedyasha
4. Also, if there's a thread option, I didn't see any when making this, so that's a consideration.

Again, not bashing, but mere feedback on what I've observed. I do have other things like some askew designs between the app and site, but they're just nitpicks.

Have a day, @nekoli.

(3/3)
06 October, 07:32
Only people mentioned by yedyasha in this post can reply

It's quite empty here..

Maybe leave a reply to YED YASHA 🪶🚪 by clicking on under their post.