nekoli @nekoli
Birthdays will be added within the coming days, along with NSFW post/profile tagging. Please let me know if you have anymore suggestions or feedback.

You can do so in the following places:
@vtubersdotme @support @nekoli
https://discord.gg/VJbQD4Uebv
27 December, 12:43
Only people mentioned by nekoli in this post can reply
Elya Kaleua @ElyaKaleua
30 December, 05:59
Replying to nekoli's Post
Not sure how feasible this is, but... what about the ability to subscribe to hashtags themselves? So that when someone posts a post with hashtag XYZ, you'll get notified.
I'm helping a friend support VTubers; it'd help immensely, especially when the app does launch :D
nekoli @nekoli
30 December, 11:05
Replying to Elya Kaleua's Post
I can write that down.
Aries! Ender man vtu.. @AdhdAries
27 December, 04:23
possibly a way to show what post someone is liking, like a thumbnail or quote in notifications, easier to tell them apart that way
nekoli @nekoli
28 December, 12:00
Replying to Aries! Ender man vtuber! coms on hold!'s Post
Yes, this will be changed later today.
Elya Kaleua @ElyaKaleua
27 December, 04:04
The ability to schedule posts might be neat. Also, pinning posts.
Thank you for all your hard work to create a safe place for us to be heard and to shine on.
nekoli @nekoli
28 December, 12:01
Replying to Elya Kaleua's Post
Scheduling posts might be a bit further out, however noted. Pinning posts will be quite sooner.

No problem.
Daemo72 @daemo72
27 December, 01:14
Something that might be cool to implement is a slot/place for reference sheets on people's profiles. Since this is a vtuber-based platform and a lot of vtubing goes hand in hand with art, it would be nice to have easily accessible reference sheets of vtubers! I am an artist though, so I'm not sure if everyone would share this sentiment.