Lucciola Delphine @LucciolaDelphine
The number one thing people attack me about being a vtuber is not having a schedule. Well, sorry for working a full-time job and being tired after work and not wanting to stream after dealing with customers all day. I'm trying my best. I also don't have time to update my Twitch panels. Also, I don't have lore on my models. I might be the lamest vtuber out there. I'm going to make an insta and tiktok even though I hate those platforms.
21 April, 04:51
Only people mentioned by LucciolaDelphine in this post can reply
Page D\'Maj @Page_DMaj
22 April, 12:33
Replying to Lucciola Delphine's Post
I couldn't even imagine doing both streaming and having a straight up full time job. As for lore it doesn't have to be something epic, most people are one phrase only, like "Hi I'm the lead maid at x-cafe, may I take your order", that's just an example tho.
Lucciola Delphine @LucciolaDelphine
22 April, 06:52
Replying to Page D'Maj's Post
Yeah I'm working a full time job and streaming when I can. I might start streaming after work depending my hours for the next day.. and for lore all i have is Lucci is a vampire who runs the Mew Mew Cafe, and Jezebel is her bff who is a human who helps her run it and is a dommy mommy.. but other than that nothing really else
Vyce Ra @Vyce_Ra
21 April, 09:14
I also work full time, I feel your pain! Honestly, just take things one at a time, when you actually HAVE both time and motivation.
Slowly but certainly everything will be set up... If you want to that is! You should always be the one making the decisions after all.
Ultimately, this isn't a job so don't forget to have fun!

Personally, a few people are strongly recommending me to put stuff on Tiktok but I despise it with a passion... 😣
Golden Kiwi @GoldenKiwi
21 April, 06:20
I just ignore them. I don't set up a schedule. I put my videos that I record mostly on instagram. Still debating on tiktok. But have no desire to stream live because of work in real life and other things outside. Just have fun with it. And no need to be stressed over it.
Chiru Kobra 🐍 #YearO.. @ChiruKobra
21 April, 06:15
I feel ya. a full time job really drains me sometimes. Just do what you can and have fun!