Lucciola Delphine @LucciolaDelphine
21 April, 04:51
The number one thing people attack me about being a vtuber is not having a schedule. Well, sorry for working a full-time job and being tired after work and not wanting to stream after dealing with customers all day. I'm trying my best. I also don't have time to update my Twitch panels. Also, I don't have lore on my models. I might be the lamest vtuber out there. I'm going to make an insta and tiktok even though I hate those platforms.
Page D\'Maj @Page_DMaj
22 April, 12:33
Replying to Lucciola Delphine's Post
I couldn't even imagine doing both streaming and having a straight up full time job. As for lore it doesn't have to be something epic, most people are one phrase only, like "Hi I'm the lead maid at x-cafe, may I take your order", that's just an example tho.
Lucciola Delphine @LucciolaDelphine
Yeah I'm working a full time job and streaming when I can. I might start streaming after work depending my hours for the next day.. and for lore all i have is Lucci is a vampire who runs the Mew Mew Cafe, and Jezebel is her bff who is a human who helps her run it and is a dommy mommy.. but other than that nothing really else
22 April, 06:52
Replying to Page D'Maj's Post
Only people mentioned by LucciolaDelphine in this post can reply
Page D\'Maj @Page_DMaj
22 April, 01:21
Replying to Lucciola Delphine's Post
That's enough don't stress about it, besides the way I see it, lore is something you give as a reward to people that stick with you. So for starters that is enough.