nekoli @nekoli
03 April, 04:49
vTubers.Me supports vTubers and creators of all diversity, which yes does include trans creators. At the time of making the original post on the vTubers.Me account, I was wanting to show that we support all creators and will take action against those that choose to harass or discriminate any creator. People have brought up arguments saying because I did not mention trans creators directly that I am transphobic, which is far from the case. I was really trying to fit what I could into one post and I admitted in a follow-up the quality of it suffered because of it.
Chiru Kobra 🐍 #YearOfTheKobra @ChiruKobra
Hi, me again. I'm the one who brought this up on this site in particular, so if anyone needs a lightning rod, pick me.

I wanted to clear up the air and make sure I was comfortable staying here. Needless to say, Nekoli has done just that.

Nekoli, I'm truly sorry of the undue stress this may have brought on you. I don't know how long you've been trying to deal with this on top of running the site.
03 April, 12:58
Replying to nekoli's Post
Only people mentioned by ChiruKobra in this post can reply
nekoli @nekoli
03 April, 03:49
Replying to Chiru Kobra 🐍 #YearOfTheKobra's Post
I will take the blame for my original post in February, as I’ve said it really should have gone into more detail.

It is no one’s fault for being concerned or bringing an issue up. I can see why they were and I’m happy to be able to go into detail explain.

What’s not okay are some people twisting certain situations, straight up lying on several accounts, and trying to attach to anything they could to believe I was the bad person.

Despite me staying calm and respectful towards them throughout all this, I was not afforded the same.