nekoli @nekoli
vTubers.Me's mobile app for both iOS and Android latest update has been finished and pushed for review.

I apologize for the issues that were in the original release, however I thank for those that reported issues they found and provided feedback regarding the app so it could be solved.

There was a bit more missing from the original release than I thought, but most things should be able to be found in this update.

Please continue to report issues and provide any feedback you have for the app or website. 💖
02 April, 06:00
Only people mentioned by nekoli in this post can reply
Welkin Liner @WelkinLiner
03 April, 03:22
Replying to nekoli's Post
Bless you for this site! Let's do our best to make it work!
Lucciola Delphine @LucciolaDelphine
03 April, 02:26
my app doesn't give me notifications. and even though I have it authorized on my profile and all the boxed checked off. nothing shows up when I go live on twitch
WitchyBeansVT @WitchyBeans
03 April, 12:38
Hi! Not sure if this is brought to light, but the restrictions on profiles, is it to only allowed when users put their birthdays on their settings? If so, I'm having trouble viewing other people's profile despite with the input on my birthday. Idk if there's another way or this is a glitch.
nekoli @nekoli
03 April, 02:27
Replying to WitchyBeansVT's Post
Please go to your account settings and then Post to choose to show sensitive or restricted content after adding your birthday.
Starlight Akari ★ Vt.. @Starlight
02 April, 05:48
Thank you!! Have comments been fixed in the update? I wasn't able to comment on mobile but figured it would be patched quickly ^^;
nekoli @nekoli
02 April, 06:12
Replying to Starlight Akari ★ Vtuber Artist's Post
Replying though the reply footer was fixed. That version of the app you can simply tap on the reply icon, next to the like/repost, to reply to posts.
Casper_Raine @Casper_Raine
02 April, 03:22
The only issue I'm seeing right now is this in profiles. it adds a whenever you use an '
Chiru Kobra 🐍 #YearO.. @ChiruKobra
02 April, 12:34
Despite the jank of this initial version, I'm happy with how good it is already. Can't wait to see the improvements in the updates.
Pyper @PickledPyper
02 April, 09:28
I wish I would've remembered to suggest sooner unless I'm just missing it- and I know the site will be a long process but I still feel bad seeing you just put an update through 😂 but I would love for NSFW posts to be re-hide able after unhiding. ;;
Vyra Shione: The Ult.. @SmilieVyrie
02 April, 07:16
Honestly the app and website has been so accessible, I'm blown away at how much smooth this is compared to other social media websites! Not only as the website but as the app too! 🥰
KkAllTheWayy @KkAllTheWayy
02 April, 07:12
thank you for your hard work !!
TheStarsTide @TheStarsTide
02 April, 06:14
Thanks for all the hard work!