nekoli @nekoli
02 April, 06:00
vTubers.Me's mobile app for both iOS and Android latest update has been finished and pushed for review.

I apologize for the issues that were in the original release, however I thank for those that reported issues they found and provided feedback regarding the app so it could be solved.

There was a bit more missing from the original release than I thought, but most things should be able to be found in this update.

Please continue to report issues and provide any feedback you have for the app or website. 💖
WitchyBeansVT @WitchyBeans
03 April, 12:38
Replying to nekoli's Post
Hi! Not sure if this is brought to light, but the restrictions on profiles, is it to only allowed when users put their birthdays on their settings? If so, I'm having trouble viewing other people's profile despite with the input on my birthday. Idk if there's another way or this is a glitch.
nekoli @nekoli
Please go to your account settings and then Post to choose to show sensitive or restricted content after adding your birthday.
03 April, 02:27
Replying to WitchyBeansVT's Post
Only people mentioned by nekoli in this post can reply
03 April, 07:21
Also, one more I forgot to mention and I think it just happened today. The pinned option is not working, at least on my side. Not sure it's a temporary glitch.

But other than that, thank you for this app! I'm loving it so much!
nekoli @nekoli
03 April, 07:36
Replying to WitchyBeansVT's Post
I can see the pinned post on your profile through the web version. I still need to bring this and a few other features to mobile.
03 April, 07:06
Thank you! I got confused of where to go lol. I felt like a zoomed when navigating. Thank you again. :>