DarkestAngelVT @DarkestAngelVT
@nekoli Can I just ask why the last 30 posts I've read have no interactions at all? I assume the idea to this site is that you were trying to create Twitter for Vtubers but it seems to me Vtubers don't even interact with each other on here, people just post stuff but they get no comments and/or likes, I'm just trying to understand what the site is used for if not used for interactions, is this just a discovery site so other Vtubers can find each other? I'm not trying to " troll " I'm asking seriously, is there a plan to change this little to no interactions on peoples posts? hmu plz
13 June, 03:00
Only people mentioned by DarkestAngelVT in this post can reply
nekoli @nekoli
14 June, 11:08
Replying to DarkestAngelVT's Post
Well, the ultimate goal is for this to be THE platform for both vTubers and their fans, along with other creators. However right now it seems to be stuck in the cycle of users not coming because their friends/etc aren't here. It's hard to solve this problem, however things like sponsoring vTubers to promote the site/etc may help.

Right now, most people just tend to visit to post a thing or two, not really to repeatedly visit in a single day.

If you have any suggestions/feedback, I am more than happy to hear it.