nekoli @nekoli
27 January, 10:29
Hey all, just looking for feedback on what features/suggestions you'll like focused on next for the site/mobile?
Fortuna Tu ⬜ @FortunaTu
27 January, 03:54
Replying to nekoli's Post
I think focusing on 2FA would be the best, security is very important after all. After that maybe something more focused on advertising. Idk much about that so i might be talking out of my ass, but an embed that shows the gif/video/audio might help! Lastly, one more on the personal side, but i wish i could use the Translation option with the others as well as being able to add it later, cuz that would help with the Tube's reach.
nekoli @nekoli
Yeah, 2fa really needs to come and I will focus on that.

What do you mean regarding the embed? For what shows when linking off platform?

What options are you unable to use that translation one with that you wish you could?
29 January, 05:21
Replying to Fortuna Tu ⬜'s Post
Only people mentioned by nekoli in this post can reply
Fortuna Tu ⬜ @FortunaTu
29 January, 12:28
Replying to nekoli's Post
Yeah, when shared to discord, Images shows up fine (although there's a bug right duplicating the media), Gifs only if it's uploaded like an image, not through the "attach a gif", Audio i haven't tested it yet, and videos just shows a still image.

As for Translations, i only tested it with images and videos. If you attach an image or video the option to add translations are still available but it does nothing. If you add the translation first, it seems like it will work, but when you publish the tube, it just disappears. This post has translations added to it.
nekoli @nekoli
29 January, 02:50
Replying to Fortuna Tu ⬜'s Post
Will look into both of those.