Yana Kae @YanaKaeVT
I have seen a few posts about lurkers here. I have to ask, are people hating on lurkers again? Like, do people really think it's terrible to have an extra view from somebody just because they don't talk? Is it bad to have social anxiety or be introverted to them?

How could one shun somebody for not being active? It's almost as bad as the mentality that only those that sub matter. We should treat all viewers equally and be happy they check out our streams at all. It's hard to grow on the platform and weeding out fans seems unnecessary and wrong. IMO, this is how you destroy a community.
07 April, 04:10 (E)
Only people mentioned by YanaKaeVT in this post can reply
Nemu of the Sleep @nemuofthesleep
08 April, 12:15
Replying to Yana Kae's Post
Lurkers are just as important to the community as those who chat, create fanart, sub, etc. A view is a view and for small streamers (and hopefully big streamers too) that view means a lot! 💜
Nosora - Hellhound {.. @NosoraVR
08 April, 11:40
I'm always too busy. Lurking is all I do. Unless I have some spare time :3
Lizardguy @Lizardguy
08 April, 02:07
How could anyone hate lurkers? Much as I love the chatter, lurkers make the twitch world go round.
Alyss and Dusty🏳️‍⚧️.. @Alyssanddusty
07 April, 10:42
lurkers are valid, loved, and always welcome. as it should be.
Laur Art 🧁Deer-fox V.. @Laur_Art
07 April, 07:08
I think its cause someone was complaining on twitter (tho they were specifically concerned about people lurking to self-promo, we can't ever know someone's reason for lurking so I don't see a reason to assume the worst).

Its nice to give lurker appreciation anyway cause how else will they know we love them~🌸💕
Chiru Kobra 🐍 #YearO.. @ChiruKobra
08 April, 12:50
Replying to Laur Art 🧁Deer-fox Vtuber! 🧁3D Artist's Post
This.
Dusk The Plague Nurs.. @DuskThePlagueNurse
07 April, 06:18
Even as a fellow VTuber I lurk a lot. I try to talk a little, but sometimes , especially after I've streamed, I'm exhausted and wanna relax. So I lurk because I do want to give support even if the energy isn't there.

So I agree, lurkers are just as welcomed as every other viewer ^^