vTubers.Me @vtubersdotme
29 March, 07:13
Hey all, I'm happy to announce that http://vTubers.Me is now available on both Google Play and the Apple App Store!

Just search vTubers.Me on either to check it out.

Let us know if you run into any issues, the fastest way to get help is our discord. 💖
NightTerror @NightTerror
been using the app and it's great so far. only drawbacks I have are that sometimes response can be a little clunky, and there's no way to instantly share content. I.E when you press the share button on a YouTube video, vtubers.me doesn't show up as an option. loving the expanded character limit over Twitter. and an edit button? pinch me, I must be dreaming! although it seems the edit button isn't available on mobile.
02 April, 06:58
Replying to vTubers.Me's Post
Only people mentioned by NightTerror in this post can reply
nekoli @nekoli
02 April, 11:00
Replying to NightTerror's Post
Thank you for the feedback. Could you please go into a bit more detail regarding clunky response?

I'll need to look into how to add vTubers.Me as a share option, along us allowing vTuber.Me links to open in vTubers.Me.

Yes, some features on the web aren't available yet on mobile, they'll be coming soon, I was focusing on getting some bug fixes and other improvements out first for it.