CoffinCuddles 🐙 @CoffinCuddles
I wonder if this has been done yet here..

It's #VTuberNetworking Thread time! Drop those PNGs, Introduce yourselves and Find/Make new friendos in the comments! ♥

( #ENVtuber #vTuber #Vtuberuprising )
02 April, 12:39
Only people mentioned by CoffinCuddles in this post can reply
S_S_Sweets @S_S_Sweets
03 April, 04:20
Replying to CoffinCuddles 🐙's Post
Hello! I’m Sweets! Your average Australian VTuber who loves singing and drawing ~ it’s nice to meet you!! :-))
Maleroy @Maleroy
02 April, 02:35
Hello everyone! My name is Maleroy and I am a water haired VTuber who is here to vibe and make everyone stay hydrated! I'll be redebuting sometime this year hopefully
NightTerror @NightTerror
02 April, 02:26
Hello, #VTubers this is the official account of the superhero anime audio drama, Night Terror. The Story follows the vigilante Night Terror as he wages a one man war on Supervillains, The Japanese Coalition of Heroes, and its Super Corporation sponsors which rule motherboard island with an iron fist.
ShibuQ📜Guild Master☀.. @Shibu_Q
02 April, 05:38
Replying to NightTerror's Post
This is dope! Love a good super hero show!
Zwarheart 💜💎 @Zwarheart
02 April, 01:03
Hi there, CC! 💜

I'm Zwarheart, a common girl that fights my personal anxiety demon by playing games and having fun!
02 April, 01:04
Replying to Zwarheart 💜💎's Post
Hihii Z!! It's always great to see you ♥
RCrimsos @RCrimsos
02 April, 12:58
I'm Crim~ I'm a Devil Cat VTuber, these are my references for my Femme variant of my model! I hope we can be friends 💛
02 April, 01:05
Replying to RCrimsos's Post
Hii! I love your look! :D
02 April, 12:42
I'll start! (if nobody has beaten me to it yet!)
Hello! I'm CC/Cee/CoffinCuddles! I'm an octopus vtuber who loves coffee and variety of games. I'm always looking to make new friends and always open to collabs! c: