Jade Callisto @Jade_Callisto
I also want to promote that I make Vroid models for free, if anyone is a upcoming Vtuber that wants a character made feel free to contact me! Here are some examples of my work for you all to peruse~ I am still very much new to making outfits so only the first one's outfit is by me, others are free assets found on Booth! #ENVtuber #vTuber #FreeVtuberAssets
31 March, 10:42
Only people mentioned by Jade_Callisto in this post can reply
Yana Kae @YanaKaeVT
31 March, 11:16
Replying to Jade Callisto's Post
To this day, I still don't know the full power of Vroid. I know quite a few cool things have been made but not to the extent of how far the program can go.

I know one day I want to have my Oni OC made. I wonder how well Vroid could be used to design the OC and set its roots. Something to ponder on.

Either way, these look nice. It's so kind of you to assist others and offer free models. <3
Jade Callisto @Jade_Callisto
31 March, 11:21
Replying to Yana Kae's Post
I am doing all this for free since it is great practice to when I finally do get good enough to sell my work. It would probably be like 30 dollars at most once I do.

Custom hair and facial features I am pretty good at now, custom outfits I am still working on getting better at! But I've made some pretty good stuff so far I'd like to think lol!
ShibuQ📜Guild Master☀.. @Shibu_Q
31 March, 10:57
Replying to Jade Callisto's Post
Eeeeey! Vroid making frewn! Looking forward to seeing what you make!