Ringtail🦝💜 @Ringtail
31 March, 01:40
Hey YOU, Vtuber!

How are you liking vTubers.Me so far?

#vTuber | #ENVtuber | #Vtuberuprising | #VtuberMemes
Makimoke 🌟 VFloofer .. @Makimoke
31 March, 01:45
Replying to Ringtail🦝💜's Post
So far, it seems like this is a fun way to discover new VTubers, + a very nice backup plan if Twitter deigns our content to be literally useless if you don't pay (which a lot of us won't/can't).

I like the UI, the 600 character limit and the fact you can edit, even if it's only once!

Plus most of Twitter's functionality is here, and I can use it both on PC and mobile too.

So I'm pretty happy with it!

The only thing that's a bummer is the lack of proper integration for hyperlinks like Twitch, where it doesn't show the information on a Twitch Link itself.

But site just launched!
nekoli @nekoli
when it’s able to, it should be pulling information provided by the twitch page to display in as an embed in the post.

is there times where this is always not the case?
31 March, 02:01
Only people mentioned by nekoli in this post can reply
Makimoke 🌟 VFloofer .. @Makimoke
31 March, 02:06
Replying to nekoli's Post
Oh, it does now. There was indeed times where it just showed a big "Twitch" logo instead of the Twitch info, but apparently it's now fixed!

Though, one problem that HAS been persistent is emojis, and the lack of "memory" on it. It doesn't remember what emojis you've been using on my side, and always shows the same ones.

Also it's impossible to search through them, and some of them are missing (a red heart, for example, without "heartbeat").

Otherwise, all's good! Would love to have the possibility of custom emojis, but for now, stability first!

Keep up the good work 💙💗
nekoli @nekoli
31 March, 02:11
Replying to Makimoke 🌟 VFloofer Jankstraordinaire's Post
I do want to rework the emoji selector to allow custom emojis, which will require a rewrite. Currently it’s just a basic implementation.