Only people mentioned by Ringtail in this post can reply
FAZZULOUS @FAZZULOUS_MechTuber
31 March, 07:41
Replying to Ringtail🦝💜's Post
pretty cool so far
Huskybunz @Huskybunz
31 March, 08:55
pretty good so far have high hopes for it !
Yuira Yeen @YuiraYeen
31 March, 04:39
I'd like to break up my profile into lines again! But so far its not a bad platform, but do notice some bugs and it takes a while for it to realize I read notification.
RDarius @RDarius
31 March, 04:38
Page loading speeds are a bit annoying, some caching could be implemented, other that than - not bad
Asbeel Nox 👼🏻 C.H.A... @AsbeelNox
31 March, 04:18
Still needs some work, but shows promise!
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueakin_
31 March, 04:10
ots okay.
Chiru Kobra 🐍 #YearO.. @ChiruKobra
31 March, 03:54
I like the look and the feel. It definitely has some bugs to fix, but it has promise. I wish there were some QoL additions (like a button to go right at the top of the page) and better discoverability, but I can see myself hanging out here more and more.
heova @herova
31 March, 03:04
true true
Saku Konpaku 🐸 Live2.. @SakuKonpaku
31 March, 02:54
I don't know how long it's been running, but it has an edit button at least a decade earlier in it's lifetime than the other place so, great so far!
Flare Emissary @FlareEmissary
31 March, 02:52
Well, so-so. It's nothing special and it's fine however I do not like the UI (especially that I took web development courses which became the bane of my existence as an adult and still stuck in my head) of the mobile app version where I see some of the scuffed coding still remains oddly enough but it's still starting out so I understand it anyway.

I hope the dev is able to make it as what they expected in their vision~

I haven't used this app much anyway so it's a grain of salt to pick off from me.
Tooruwu @Tooruwu
31 March, 02:32
I just got it but I think it's pretty nice
Kreed360 - 3D ENVtub.. @Kreed360
31 March, 02:30
I am enjoying it so far! Mostly just planning on how to most succinctly add Toxicity and Drama to it however.
King__Pix @King__Pix
31 March, 02:26
still wonder why My account follow 20 people directly when I create it but meh is okey
nekoli @nekoli
31 March, 02:35
Replying to King__Pix's Post
After signup through the web, you enter startup, which lets you set your display name, avatar, etc.

Along with this, the final step recommends and allows you to follow users to quickly get started.

You are able to skip startup entirely or after and step, all settings are changeable through account settings.

That being said, you might have been quickly going through this phase and clicked the follow all and completed startup.
EvyDevy @EvyDevy
31 March, 02:26
The site was already pretty bad before he owned it
Haelyn @Haelyn
31 March, 02:03
Lucciola Delphine @LucciolaDelphine
31 March, 02:01
So far I am. I haven't spent much time on here since I was working. But I'm going to show all my friends
Zethy The Wolf @Zethy_The_Wolf
31 March, 01:53
so far I like it ^^
Boo @Boo
31 March, 01:48
DUDE everyone here is just so nice... this is like... a million times better than any social media I currently use XD
Dark the Relentless @DarktheRelentless
31 March, 01:47
So far so good, but I've never been one to spend hrs on end on social media so haha
Makimoke 🌟 VFloofer .. @Makimoke
31 March, 01:45
So far, it seems like this is a fun way to discover new VTubers, + a very nice backup plan if Twitter deigns our content to be literally useless if you don't pay (which a lot of us won't/can't).

I like the UI, the 600 character limit and the fact you can edit, even if it's only once!

Plus most of Twitter's functionality is here, and I can use it both on PC and mobile too.

So I'm pretty happy with it!

The only thing that's a bummer is the lack of proper integration for hyperlinks like Twitch, where it doesn't show the information on a Twitch Link itself.

But site just launched!
nekoli @nekoli
31 March, 02:01
Replying to Makimoke 🌟 VFloofer Jankstraordinaire's Post
when it’s able to, it should be pulling information provided by the twitch page to display in as an embed in the post.

is there times where this is always not the case?
ThePurpleAnon (Marc) @ThePurpleAnon
31 March, 01:43
oh it's SO much better so far
the lack of constant drama and toxicity alone is already so nice, not to mention the lack of impending doom with elon running the site
Ringtail🦝💜 @Ringtail
31 March, 01:44
Replying to ThePurpleAnon (Marc)'s Post
Right? It's amazing!