Eva Nox @EvaNox
Hai hai~

✨I have decided upon our next community fundable item on my #Throne #wishlist

Unlike usual, this item is not for my health NOR for my stream setup. This item is for Town Crier, my #ServiceDog who does so much for me every single day of her life. 👀

I want to give back to her efforts and also I'd like to get a dog similar to her in the future as she will need to retire soon.

**Want to know more about her? Look in the comments since I can't really thread posts here!

https://throne.com/evanoxvtube...
09 November, 08:35
Only people mentioned by EvaNox in this post can reply
Eva Nox @EvaNox
09 November, 08:36
Replying to Eva Nox's Post
Town Crier has taken care of me since she was a very young dog, doing things I never realized she and our other dog have been doing my ENTIRE LIFE.

I didn't train her to ground me from #autistic meltdowns, she like my old dog, learned it was something I NEEDED them to do.

She always knew when I needed to be distracted from intrusive anxious thoughts and would ON HER OWN, go out of her way to distract me.

She used to modify my behavior (nail biting, hair pulling, skin picking, etc) but I was dumb and told her no, not knowing what she was doing.
Eva Nox @EvaNox
09 November, 08:37
Replying to Eva Nox's Post
I came back from one hell of a traumatic trip and she knew I was not okay an ENTIRE MONTH before me, and stuck to me like glue making sure I was okay.

She then went on to clear rooms in the house and watch my surroundings for me.

She does so many things, and I can't even explain them all in words. I would not be able to leave my house at all right now if not for her ability to recognize the help I need and support me.

She's given me her entire life, and more.