Violet Lime @VioletLime
11 September, 08:45
Stardom Wrestling is now the number one female Japanese pro wrestling in Japan. On Youtube. They went from 400,000 to 811,000 subscribers in two days. That is a huge increase. I bet there will be an increase even more. Waiting to see if Stardom goes up to 1 million subscribers on Youtube.
#StardomWrestling #YoutubeGrowth
Red Vacant @RedVacant
Wow. Japanese Women's wrestling is actually dominating. I know some Japanese women's wrestling indy companies are in the thousand mark. What about the Lucha Libre subscribers and viewership videos of Lucha Libre AAA? Mas Lucha? I know CMLL is still on 314,000 subscribers on Youtube.
11 September, 08:50
Replying to Violet Lime's Post
Only people mentioned by RedVacant in this post can reply
Violet Lime @VioletLime
11 September, 09:25
Replying to Red Vacant's Post
Lucha Libre AAA subscribers on Youtube. 1.59 million. As for their videos from today to one month. 21,000-305.000 views. But some videos have over 600,000 viewership.
Mas Lucha. 780,000 subscribers. They have 32,000 videos. From today to one month. 10,000-24,000 viewership.
However. WWE and their Youtube subscribers. 97.1 Million.
Red Vacant @RedVacant
12 September, 03:03
Replying to Violet Lime's Post
Wow. Ok. I'm not surprised by WWE's subscribers. So WWE, Stardom Wrestling, and Mas Lucha. Not sure about Lucha Libre AAA since it seems like they got rid of the mini division and the lady dancers. Golden noticed that in Lucha Libre AAA. If I recall, NJPW almost went out of business. In all honesty, female Japanese women's wrestling is the best.