Fortuna Tu ⬜ @FortunaTu
With the strike on the game industry happening soon, i hereby declare that the New Age of Indie Games Starts!

Reply to this post with a game genre and i'll reply with indie games of said genre!

Yes, this is a #trend post, to show my love for #IndieGames . get yourself an #indiegame today and leave satisfied for the rest of your life! (this Vtuber cannot guarantee you will leave the experience satisfied. If symptoms persists, consult a doctor.)
04 September, 02:40
Only people mentioned by FortunaTu in this post can reply
Akantia @Akantia
04 September, 10:03
Replying to Fortuna Tu ⬜'s Post
I have a few horror games already wishlisted on steam but it can't hurt to find more!
Fortuna Tu ⬜ @FortunaTu
04 September, 10:15
Replying to Akantia's Post
Oh, if its horror leave it to me, though it might be hard to choose between so many good ones 😉
Fortuna Tu ⬜ @FortunaTu
04 September, 11:04
Replying to Akantia's Post
Alright, i tried to include just 5, but i also tried to include a couple of sub-genres as well. First! Devil of the Mirror

An RPGmaker game, classic stuff. A girl was tired of being lonely and started chanting spells in front of a mirror, wanting some friends, but instead got a demon. On the site itself it states that gameplay vary from 30 minutes to 3 hours, idk if that big gap is good or not, but hey, idk many other things. (also, the dev is japanese, patchy illusion just has permission to translate and upload it)

https://patchy-illusion-team.i...
Lizardguy @Lizardguy
04 September, 04:05
Give me a good set of actiony Beat em ups. They don't need to be DMC clones, but I want something more like that than the Arcadey retro kind.
Fortuna Tu ⬜ @FortunaTu
04 September, 04:22
Replying to Lizardguy's Post
hmmm... most Beat 'em Up games are on the sideview, so it might be hard. Good thing i'm planning to do this later today, i'll have some time to think 😌 (thanks for the reply!)
Fortuna Tu ⬜ @FortunaTu
04 September, 10:21
Replying to Lizardguy's Post
Y'know, i was really hacking my brain to find some games, then i remembered that the genre for games in the DMC style is Hack 'n Slash. Then it made it a little easier, but there's still too little that i know of. Lets start with 9 Monkeys of Shaolin.

that's when i was looking for beat 'em ups exclusively, but i think you would like it regardless. It's a game with the ye' old kung-fu stuff, so there's a lot of action, even for a sidescroller.

https://store.steampowered.com...
IDOD @IDOD
04 September, 03:21
Grand Strategy
Fortuna Tu ⬜ @FortunaTu
04 September, 04:16
Replying to IDOD's Post
i usually don't play this genre, but i do have some in mind (i'll revisit this post later today, thanks for the reply 😉)
Fortuna Tu ⬜ @FortunaTu
04 September, 09:56
Replying to IDOD's Post
Alright so, first one is Old World, a game from 2022, is a great one. It has decent to good graphics for an indie game, and is rather deep with its tech tree. You can also sail the seas, which weirdly enough i didn't see too many that does that, though it might be just my inexperience with this genre.

https://store.steampowered.com...