DrXela @DrXela
2ème jour, on continue de bricoler ici👀
Savez-vous qu'on a tous un ID et qu'il y a eu plus de 10693 comptes sur ce RS, et environ 500 supprimés ?
Le premier compte sur site (ID=1) est celui de @nekoli !😍 Et vu que son compte date de décembre 2022, la plateforme a moins d'un an !
Moi, je suis ID 10586😭
25 July, 10:41
Only people mentioned by DrXela in this post can reply
nekoli @nekoli
26 July, 12:35
Replying to DrXela's Post
Welcome to the platform! Please let me know if there's anything that could be improved upon.

Also, do you know who among the French vTuber community let others know about vTubers.Me?
DrXela @DrXela
26 July, 02:09
Replying to nekoli's Post
Just got another bug to feedback: when you start to reply to someone, then the user remove his message, the reply go wild and is posted as a solo post, instead of a reply.

My advise would be to block the reply because "no reply needed anymore"

I just posted a random "out of context" post to everyone because of this xD
DrXela @DrXela
27 July, 05:17
Replying to nekoli's Post
Few things that might help:
- do you plan to improve the visibility of accessing thread's contents ? On Twitter, you click anywhere to get into, here, it's on left bar and invisible. maybe a gradient background or any indication may help to find out about this feature, i spent 2 days going to "..." then "view thread" to reach content xD
- do you plan to do quoted retweet ? seems we can retweet but can't quoted retweet. Only way is to copy link of thread, and add it to a post, but it creates a link with preview, and don't count as retweet :/
DrXela @DrXela
25 July, 11:59
D'ailleurs, bravo à @mojika qui est le 10.000ème utilisateur de la plateforme xD
DrXela @DrXela
25 July, 11:53
Quand tu lances une request un peu trop grosse #oopsie
nekoli @nekoli
26 July, 12:37
Could you let me know what you did to cause this?
Lounaa [4444] @LounaaNekoo
25 July, 10:44
J'étais justement en pleine recherche pour savoir quel est le premier profil qui a été créé !

Comment ça se fait qu'on en a même pas entendu parler du côté francophone jusqu'à maintenant ?
DrXela @DrXela
25 July, 10:47
Replying to Lounaa [4444]'s Post
Principe des sphère d'influences, on écoute nos cercles proches, et certains gros cercles d'influence: si l'info part d'un cercle éloigné + trop petit, le temps de propagation est plus lent !

Dans le cas présent, on vient d'avoir une vague de VtubersFR seulement parce qu'une personne de la commu FR en a parlé/montrer l'exemple, sachant que lui-même suit davantage l'actualité internationale que nous (sinon il n'aurait pas eu l'info non plus) ^^