Yana Kae @YanaKaeVT
I think some recent news has really cemented my disdain for Vtuber Corporations. Honestly, the more I hear about them, the more I feel like they are comparable to how bad companies like Machinima were back in the day. The idea of getting some financial support in exchange for permanent rights to my identity and work sounds terrible. You could spend a ton of money only to lose the right to use what you had purchased.

I know not all companies will do this mind you. Even so, I would ever ben cautious to join such a corporation even if I could achieve my dreams. Indie might be hard, but safe.
07 May, 12:49
Only people mentioned by YanaKaeVT in this post can reply
Yana Kae @YanaKaeVT
07 May, 01:03
Replying to Yana Kae's Post
Mind you I'll add. I don't have a problem with anyone that becomes a Corporate Vtuber. In fact, there are a few I really like. I more so don't trust or like the companies that create these rules and take away the rights of identity. These identities wouldn't exist without the person behind them. So the idea of separating your past life with your current VTuber life is silly.

To those that want to go down that road, I respect them. I myself could never create something knowing anything that could lead to separation from the company would mean I leave a part of myself behind forever.