《 NinePsi 》💙 Robot VTuber @NinePsi
Are you a #vtuberswithdisabilities ?

What are your experiences with VTubing with a disability? Are there any things fellow VTubers should be doing to make your life easier?

#ENVtuber | #vTuber | #VtubersEN | #vTuberSchedule
03 April, 11:05
Only people mentioned by NinePsi in this post can reply
Coyote @coyote
04 April, 06:31
Replying to 《 NinePsi 》💙 Robot VTuber's Post
In terms of my personal experience vtubing: it's a roller coaster for sure! I've struggled a lot with planning and maintaining my schedule in a way that works for me and for my followers. I think I've hit a happy medium currently, and fortunately I've cultivated a compassionate community that is very forgiving of my needs.

As far as what the community can do: I think one of the simplest things is enabling closed captions for streams and for clips. Some other accessibility features can include: providing strobe warnings, reading in-game text out loud and making it as large as possible.
《 NinePsi 》💙 Robot V.. @NinePsi
04 April, 06:33
Replying to Coyote's Post
Do you have any suggestions for decent closed captioning plugin for OBS or an insight on how you have closed captioning set up? I had it set up before, but updates to OBS broke my current plugin. The one I used only seemed to capture one audio channel, that being my microphone, but I would love it to capture all of them :)