Scuffed VTuber Starg.. @StargazerEN
01 April, 12:47
Idk, it just really feels like this is our chance to rebuild our community. Over on twitter, it's a bit of a mess. Hoping things go better here
Yana Kae @YanaKaeVT
I see quite a few people saying this won't take off for a variety of reasons. One called it a closed-loop niche site, another said fans would never join this, and I've seen some levels of negativity toward it.

To be honest, I believe this site can grow large if enough people give it attention. If people see growth using this site, if big names join to use it, if Twitter crumbles and becomes plain useless; I believe these things can have the site blow up.

Nothing grows without effort. From the creators and the fans. That's why I'm going to use it like I would Twitter. ^^
01 April, 01:02
Only people mentioned by YanaKaeVT in this post can reply
Scuffed VTuber Starg.. @StargazerEN
01 April, 04:05
Replying to Yana Kae's Post
Absolutely! If we put in the work and effort, this place can grow to be great. I can totally see this becoming a VTuber replacement for Twitter. With the way that place is going, the blue bird is gonna be cooked by the end of the year. (Course, there's been people saying that for the past while now so who knows for sure?) Personally, I'm also going to be using this like Twitter. I hope that eventually it grows and thrives!