Yana Kae @YanaKaeVT
After all the positive interactions I've had on the site thus far, I am 100% going to have to stream in the near future. I almost did it today but it was kind of last minute and I ran into this site. I decided to check this out and it only helped increase my motivation further.

To all that have responded to me, followed me here, followed my Twitch, and simply helped create such a lovely first impression; Thank You! ;w;

I hope the future of this platform will be bright and we can have a stable place for us to grow.

#ENVtuber | #vTuber | #Vtuberuprising
31 March, 12:54
Only people mentioned by YanaKaeVT in this post can reply
KamaLeyonVT @KamaLeyonVT
31 March, 01:13
Replying to Yana Kae's Post
i was honestly a little surprised when i found this Site, i was live at the time and had to stop playing the game to really look at it, and so far i agree

i've had nothing but positive interactions on this site, and i hope it stays that way, you too seem like a really nice person and i look forward to getting to know you better!
Haelyn @Haelyn
31 March, 01:00
Replying to Yana Kae's Post
Everyone seems so nice on this platform! I wish everyone the positivity!
Yana Kae @YanaKaeVT
31 March, 01:05
Replying to Haelyn's Post
The good vibes this website has given simply pushes me out of the black hole I felt Twitter suck me into. It was a welcomed light I really needed.

Seriously, I can't thank everyone enough. Now let's take this positive energy and make something out of it. o/