🔞 Domi the BDSM Doberman @Domiwoof
Neat as an idea as this website is, there’s no way to ensure minors can’t follow you, interact with you, and no age gating whatsoever.

I don’t like that, so I really don’t know how much I will use this. I am concerned it didn’t even ask for my birthday.
27 December, 05:17
Only people mentioned by Domiwoof in this post can reply
nekoli @nekoli
27 December, 05:40
Replying to 🔞 Domi the BDSM Doberman's Post
Hey, we understand your concerns, coming soon you'll be able to tag your post before posting as nsfw. This will allow people the option of filtering for whether they wish to see it on not on the explore tab.

Next, we plan on adding a user setting for setting a profile as completely NSFW and one for hiding those from certain places on the site (or at least providing a warning?).

Asking for and keeping user birthday isn't necessary and I would like to not keep any user personal data that isn't completely necessary.

Thank you for your feedback, please let us know if you have anymore.
🔞 Domi the BDSM Dobe.. @Domiwoof
27 December, 07:59
Replying to nekoli's Post
I don’t really agree with the idea that collecting birthdays is unnecessary. I definitely feel like if you plan to institute measures to prevent NSFW media from reaching parts of the website, you’re going to need a way to differentiate minors and adults and I fail to see how you can do that without a birthday.

I’m very skeptical about this. I hope you realize NSFW creators *specifically* choose not to interact with minors, for a multitude of reasons. There needs to be measures in place *completely forbidding* any kind of interaction from them with accounts like mine, which are strictly 18+.
DaiShimaVT @DaiShimaVT
27 December, 05:29
twitter doesn't exactly have any protections either
27 December, 07:56
Replying to DaiShimaVT's Post
That isn’t true, lol. Twitter has several different protections in place. They are unfortunately easy to get around, but they’re better than having an open field.
27 December, 05:24
I just really hope it’s because it’s new. I really hope this isn’t a place intended to let people of all ages interact together because if so 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩