Eva Nox @EvaNox
Oh man, DO I HAVE A THREAD FOR YOU GUYS!

So, preface, this will be several messages long. If you would like to get to the content quickly, head over to my tumblr post about this amazing creator (mostly just sharing what they said for the entire world to see), otherwise, sit back and enjoy the posts!

#MakingtheInvisibleVisible #ChronicIllness #InvisibleIllnewsAwareness

https://www.tumblr.com/evanoxv...
26 January, 07:58
Only people mentioned by EvaNox in this post can reply
RED_117 @RED_117
26 January, 12:52
Replying to Eva Nox's Post
why she look like scarlet but with a hairline that would need bill nye the the science guy to fix my boi but like wth
Eva Nox @EvaNox
26 January, 08:00
To begin, I'm sure many to all of you know I am a chronically ill disabled streamer. I have a ton of health issues, and they sadly aren't going anywhere. Despite that many to most people I meet find me to be a very happy and outgoing person. Most would never suspect the things I struggle with. That's why posts like this mean so much to mean and feel so empowering. I can't put things like this into words very well but this here post absolutely did that for me.

Now I am sharing it with the world because it means so much to me!
Eva Nox @EvaNox
26 January, 08:02
Everything below this point is copied from the original post until otherwise stated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let’s talk about the fight between our image/brand vs our offline reality as a chronically ill content creator.

It’s not to say the person on the left isn’t truly who I am. She’s the girl screaming inside of me to be freed from the shackles of this ill body. She’s the thing that makes me fight each and every day. I wish I could be this version of myself every day, but that’s something I am incapable of due to the state of my health.