AVRMV @AVRMV
Tell me, what are your biggest gripes with V-Tubing? And what is it lacking? And lastly, what is so amazing about it? We would love to hear from you! 💕
01 August, 03:56
Only people mentioned by AVRMV in this post can reply
Page D\'Maj @Page_DMaj
02 August, 12:09
Replying to AVRMV's Post
The sheer amount of competition where just making the content is never good enough and you have to go out and kind of be annoying to have people even give you the time of day.
But like the great thing is, when someone DOES pay attention and they DO like what you're doing, it feels me with great joy.
Akantia @Akantia
01 August, 11:33
Replying to AVRMV's Post
Some of these vtuber friend group form and then they sometimes just close off to the rest of the community. Sticking only to each other and coming off as unfriendly or cold to those outside the group.

The amazing thing is getting to know others who are just hanging out with their chat and having a good time. I'll forever be grateful to a friend for directing me to a now mutual friends channel for a raid. As the mutual is a really sweet woman who adores her friends and is always truthful with what's going on in her life and how it affects what she does 💜