Yana Kae @YanaKaeVT
What is something you don't miss from Twitter? 💀

For me, one of the worst things about Twitter is when someone makes an opinion piece, then gets other opinions, only to lock mentions. It just looks so petty.

Individuals make these opinion pieces wanting clout and acknowledgment for said opinion. I'm sure they are happy when people agree with them.

But the moment people disagree with them or make other opinions, there is a lot of aggression. If it gets bad, mentions will be turned off instead of simply removing themselves from the thread.
01 May, 03:58
Only people mentioned by YanaKaeVT in this post can reply
Golden Kiwi @GoldenKiwi
01 May, 04:04
Replying to Yana Kae's Post
The disagreements over anime characters. Since poeple like anime characters.

Another thing I won't miss since I deleted twitter, was the fact that I was called a pussy over the fact that AEW didn't do a 10 bell salute to the late Jay Briscoe who was killed in a car accident. Because Jay was in character saying he was against same sex marriage when in reality, he was. And Warner Brothers didn't want it because of what he said in the past. That was a part of his character as a pro wrestler. Not reality. And it kind of pissed off the whole fanbase. Even me.
Yana Kae @YanaKaeVT
01 May, 05:55
Replying to Golden Kiwi's Post
Oh geeze, the disagreement on anime characters and what is a good anime was pretty bad. Not only that but like, people argue over the legality of adult content for anime characters. Literally some of the most cringe arguments I've ever seen. 💀
Yana Kae @YanaKaeVT
01 May, 04:02
Replying to Yana Kae's Post
I'm going to add:

If you don't want conversation or to see other opinions, you should make it so the thread can't be discussed unless allowed. However, people will simply reply to the original post on their Twitter JUST to get their word out. It's pointless.

Plus I'm sure they don't want to keep it locked by default, after all, the original point is to get people to agree with you and gain clout. Though likes and retweets are nice, comments are the true thing they want.

I miss the time that you can discuss a subject in a civil manner, even if the opinions don't match. :(