Ikou @Ikou
I want to meet as many new (and old) people as possible!!!! So if you see this then tell me something about yourself!

#ENVtuber #ENVtubers #Vtuberuprising #VTubers #vTuber
30 March, 08:16
Only people mentioned by Ikou in this post can reply
Casper_Raine @Casper_Raine
31 March, 12:36
Replying to Ikou's Post
Hi! You can call me Vibing Scorbunny for the time being until I actually come up with a name for my future character! I do reaction and Video game content on my YouTube channel as an IRL person for now, but I hope to switch to a PNG or Live2D model in the (hopefully) near future!
Ikou @Ikou
31 March, 12:41
Replying to Casper_Raine's Post
Hia Vibing! its nice to meet you!! you sure seem like an interesting person and I hope to see what you do in the future!
Otters @Lovely_Otters
31 March, 01:56
Replying to Ikou's Post
I’m Otters and I like to collect pebbles and shiny trinkets oh also headpats if you have any of those to give
Ikou @Ikou
31 March, 05:48
Replying to Otters's Post
I dont have any shiny thing's... but I do have headpats in large supply!!!
Yana Kae @YanaKaeVT
30 March, 09:35
Replying to Ikou's Post
I am a FireWolf. But there is more to my story than that. I am an unstable being made of many souls. It can cause my OC to be unstable physically, mentally, and spiritually. Normally she's very chill traveling while traveling around. But there is always that lingering instability that gnaws away at her deep down.

I like to create stories with my character. I come from the VR Community and used to roleplay my OC Yana quite often. But I had to take a break for my own mental sanity.
Ikou @Ikou
31 March, 05:46
Replying to Yana Kae's Post
OOOOOOO I really love that story!!! And yea it can quite a toll on once mental health role playing as a mentally instable character