nekoli @nekoli
As a reminder to all new users coming in, we do have community guidelines, like most platforms. Most of them are common sense, however I do want to point to "8. Post/Profile Sensitivity Tagging", which goes over marking posts sensitive/restricted when it may not be something everyone likes to see.

You are also able to mark your whole profile as restricted through your account settings, which requires users to be logged in and to be of age in order to view it and your posts.

Lets do our best to make vTubers.Me a platform that all users may enjoy.
29 March, 09:52
Only people mentioned by nekoli in this post can reply
Ito Akari 🐉🎀 | 2D EN.. @ItoAkariChan
29 March, 10:52
Replying to nekoli's Post
Been sharing the platform a lot! I like the app on my iPhone. so far everything is working super well! 😊❤️
nekoli @nekoli
29 March, 10:01
If you do see a post that you believe is marked wrongly, please feel free to report it, along with any other community guideline/tos violation.

Unless a post is reported, I am likely not going to change a post's sensitivity unless it would warrant being restricted.

Also, if you were to have a post moderated in any way, you would be notified automatically.
Zombae @zombaebby
10 April, 02:51
I had a post that didn’t show anything but stated you can see the full art piece elsewhere. would this still have to be marked cause I got a notification saying “undefined” ?