buu @buubuucrayons
Nothing more disappointing than thinking you're engaging with a fist time chatter and then after a few minutes of pleasantries they start self promoting their graphic design shit. 😩

As someone who is neurodivergent and struggles with social interaction, I try so hard to have what I can understand as polite and positive conversation and this kind of stuff gets me down.

It feels like I'm starting to figure out the rules of interaction only to have someone come along and trick me.

I really have fun streaming and I want the viewers to have fun, too .
27 February, 10:52
Only people mentioned by buubuucrayons in this post can reply
TeamDoomTaco @TeamDoomTaco
28 February, 12:25
Replying to buu's Post
if you dont have it already we suggest putting a list of rules in your twitch panels or youtube info, in those rules some of our streamers put a no solicitation of services rule it doesn't stop all of them but it does stop some.
buu @buubuucrayons
28 February, 01:08
Replying to TeamDoomTaco's Post
I do include no solicitation in my chat rules but it rarely stops it. Generally they just post a block of text and I can ban them pretty fast but this person pretended to be a regular viewer for a few minutes. Just really threw me off and bummed me out because I get excited to see new people pop up in chat.