Fortuna Tu ⬜ @FortunaTu
21 February, 02:27
Bom dia, passando pra perguntar sobre algo que nunca entendi exatamente, hashtags. Pra que servem? Quando que devo usar? Mais importante, o que são as hashtags "vtubersarestillwatching" e "vtuberuprising"?

[EN] Good morning, i wanna ask some questions about something i don't fully understand, hashtags. What's the use? When do you use them? More importantly, what are the hashtags "vtubersarestillwatching" and "vtuberuprising" used for?
The Proverbial Inn @theproverbialinn
21 February, 04:03
Replying to Fortuna Tu ⬜'s Post
[Hashtags are very convenient to find other posts with similar topics. For example, I always use "Envtuber" and "Fantasyvtuber" because I'm an English-speaking, fantasy-themed streamer.

I also tag game names for convenience. You could use "PTvtuber" to be easily found by people looking for Portuguese-speaking performers, for example.

The "Vtuber" tag is useless on a site dedicated to the topic, and I'm not sure what exactly the tags you mentioned are for. I use them on the bird site for visibility.]
Fortuna Tu ⬜ @FortunaTu
that was a very thorough explanation, thank you very much! I'll see if i use hashtags more often, tho i'll probably just forget about it lol
21 February, 04:56
Replying to The Proverbial Inn's Post
Only people mentioned by FortunaTu in this post can reply

It's quite empty here..

Maybe leave a reply to Fortuna Tu ⬜ by clicking on under their post.