Eldritch Mom @EldritchMom
I really like this site, but its still frustrating Twitter has gone the direction it has gone. Tumblr sucks as an alternative because theres no discoverability on it, this site is great, but its still very small.

Oh well. You works with what you gots.
20 February, 01:02
Only people mentioned by EldritchMom in this post can reply
Lizardguy @Lizardguy
20 February, 12:57
Replying to Eldritch Mom's Post
Tumblr used to have discoverability, people there simply forgot how to reblog and seem to be waging war on the concept.
Gwyn 🩸 ✦ VTuber Debu.. @gwyn
20 February, 08:20
Twitter is a shit show but it's definitely a better platform for exposure. I doubt that will change no matter how much this site improves/grows(unless it actually shuts down lol) But it is its own little niche place to make friends and meet more underrated content creators in the vtubing scene so that's a + in my book! I just hope the toxic part of the vtubing community just doesn't get here for now
Eldritch Mom @EldritchMom
21 February, 12:24
Replying to Gwyn 🩸 ✦ VTuber Debut Soon's Post
Honestly for me Twitter has become such a shitshow cesspool of constant negativity I do not want to be and honestly cannot be on the platform. It is not normal or healthy to be subject to THAT much constant never-ending negativity and hate.
Lev @yourfavoshi
20 February, 06:31
Give it time! ^^ I'm sure it will grow into something amazing! :D
TeamDoomTaco @TeamDoomTaco
20 February, 04:26
I think we should be looking at it more as a place to find new friends and community for colabs and such thats what I see the site as
Praise be to the great TACO
Rooftop Noona @Rooftop_Noona
20 February, 01:47
I do legitimately want this website / app to succeed, but it's reach is definitely fairly limited which is rough