Sora @SorafromVRCYT
ok shit is about to get deep here im not trying to cause any drama between anyone that i know thats the last thing i do say this read if you want to again not trying to cause any drama
Some bitch I use to be really good friends with is really starting to talk shit about me after I stopped being friends with her because she was faking a disorder and lying about rape, keep this in note this girl dated 17 people at once before. Now for me, I barely have a love life other then the guy I like, but this bitch really had to say I was talking about my sex life 24/7 when she came to me everyday hers.
29 April, 12:47
Only people mentioned by SorafromVRCYT in this post can reply
laylawhoisgay @imjusthere_22
29 April, 09:00
Replying to Sora's Post
if a person thinks its fun to say oh I got raped then they seriously need therapy and dating 17 persons is insane at this point. I feel so bad for you and I send hugs....
Sora @SorafromVRCYT
30 April, 01:51
Replying to laylawhoisgay's Post
It's very sad how she became this way, when I first met this person she was a sweetheart and what honestly makes me even more upset about this is that she is an actual rape/sexual assault victim as I got pulled into a that when they we're filing stuff. I won't say much of this but this was done by a family members of theirs. It makes it so much worse on her case because it seems like shes using this as avenge to get away with things like this. I quiet have no respect for her no more and never will again.
RED_117 @RED_117
29 April, 01:09
Replying to Sora's Post
that's crazy cuz she tried to rope me in by giving me a sob story about how she was "raped" and I didint fall for it because ik now a days for some reason girls her age are doing nothing but spinning story's about how they where raped or abused or used and I really don't give a shit no more if some girl walks up to me and says"iv been raped wanna be my bf?" is no
Sora @SorafromVRCYT
29 April, 12:52
Replying to Sora's Post
PRT.2
She always came up to me everyday saying about how she got fucked so many times over the weekend and oh her partners love her. Both her and me like the same guy (another note to keep, she has dated this guy at least 2 or 3 times when I haven't even dated him at all) and she got upset for this guy liking me more then her and got her "father" to yell at me. To this day she stills dates multiple people (which I have no against, it's her sexual), I find it fucking petty that she got her "father" to yell at me and shes been stealing guys from others.
Sora @SorafromVRCYT
29 April, 12:55
Replying to Sora's Post
PRT.3
I did hear this from one of my friends who still friends with this girl, she met this guy online 2 DAYS ago, the first day they met, they got together on the fucking spot. She thinks I talk so much about my love life, bitch don't even get started, you've dated 17 people at once, you've stolen guys from others, and you get back with you ex's. While I'm over here, I give a person one chance and boom I'm done, we can stay friends but never lovers again.