IDOD @IDOD
#Fanfic #Fanfiction #LowIntensityFanficReview #ENVtuber #PNGtuber

World Walker by Sandtalon
+ Izuku has a fascinating quirk
+ Emotional damage right out the gate
+ Izuku has to balance his foreknowledge with the Butterfly Effect, very interesting decisions
+ Not a retelling of canon with minor changes due to Izuku's actions, but a grander AU
+/- Humor is really good, but there's also a lot of memes. I love it, but I understand people who don't
+ Minor BAMF Momo
+ Bakugo eventually gets called out on his actions
+ LoV is hilarious

Izuku's quirk allows him to traverse alternate realities,
20 November, 08:15
Only people mentioned by IDOD in this post can reply
IDOD @IDOD
20 November, 08:15
Replying to IDOD's Post
and sometimes perceive things through the senses of his alternate selves. He's dead set on making sure his friends survive in this universe, notably both the Iidas. So much so that his self-sacrificial tendencies shine bright enough to concern even people that he's only started getting to know. He still trains with All Might, but implores him to consider giving One for All to others first, as he believes they will need the power to save themselves and others in the future. I'm excited to see this expanded upon, as the trouble with Foreknowledge is always how to predict changes so early on.
IDOD @IDOD
20 November, 08:16
Replying to IDOD's Post
Izuku frequently crosses the line between self-sacrifice and self-destruction in his attempts to shape the future, and he has yet to realize that his friends and mentors are slowly sinking their claws into his heart. They desperately want him to open up as much as his quirk will let him, and they push him to not shoulder all the burdens on his own every chance they get. As in canon, it's a slow process. What action there is is pretty good, and all the humor is delightful. Many will enjoy the chaotic humor of a de-facto eldritch Izuku and how the rest of the world deals with him.