IDOD @IDOD
#Fanfic #Fanfiction #LowIntensityFanficReview #ENVtuber #PNGtuber

From Hell's Remnants, a Hero Emerges by Argo_The_Rat, The_Mad_Mystic
+ Crossover I didn't know I needed, with a lot of smaller references throughout
+ Worldbuilding doesn't use large infodumps, meshes the worlds well
+ Polyships
+ Characterizations are pretty solid, though giving Momo a crass gamer side to her is hilarious
+ Humor is good
+ Action is pretty fun
+ Izuku teasing
17 November, 07:04
Only people mentioned by IDOD in this post can reply
IDOD @IDOD
17 November, 07:05
Replying to IDOD's Post
Izuku – halfblood of Diablo
Ochako – lucky combination of demon lineages, with a very powerful Japanese one in the mix
Momo – Only 5%, but a mix of powerful lineages, mainly focused on quirk training and guided designs
Himiko – A mix of a couple of powerful demons in her lineage

In a crossover that I didn't know I needed, the worlds of MHA, RWBY, and Devil May Cry are combined into one! The fic starts with the Demon family, Dante, Virgil, and Nero. Dante and Virgil are arguing, and they end up on the topic of who would be the best teacher.
IDOD @IDOD
17 November, 07:05
Replying to IDOD's Post
Combined with the fact that odd Demon activity was on the rise in Japan, and that there were at least 3 powerful human/demon hybrids in Japan as well, they decided to go and investigate while they picked up apprentices. Nero got roped into the mess since he was there, but he spends most of the start working on training Momo in weapon designs and fighting. Virgil and Dante find their apprentices while they fend off Grimm, whereas Nero finds his when he's contracted to be a tutor by the Yaoyorozu family. Their investigations start off slowly, so they spend time training their chosen apprentices.