Cmaster25 @Cmaster25
as some might already know by my decision, i will be retiring from speedruning Oneshot for now. i might come back to it and will work on Oneshot speedrun related stuff like the WR History vid and the NG+ guide vid, and will speedrun other games like Celeste, Deltarune and others that i might start learning or an coming back to, but not Oneshot for a while. tomorrow will be the last Oneshot speedrun stream for a while and i will come back to Any% for a better time and see if i can still improve on last day in NG+. (1/2)
12 May, 09:42 (E)
Only people mentioned by Cmaster25 in this post can reply
Cmaster25 @Cmaster25
12 May, 09:45
Replying to Cmaster25's Post
the community is extremely friendly and has been like a home to me. everyone finding ways to improve times, make memes, and of course, trying to beat kyoshi in any of the category even for a day was the most fun i had in my entire time speedruning games. i will never forget how fun it was first learning NG+, then grinding sub 24, then going for world records. tomorrow is the very last shot for a while so don't miss that. anyway i hope everyone is having a good day and I'll see y'all tomorrow for one last shot. goodbye Oneshot. (2/2) #OneshotGame #Speedruner