Jade Callisto @Jade_Callisto
I am still very much new to this thing but hello all my name is Jade Callisto, I am a dragon Vtuber based on Chinese green dragons and middle eastern dancers. I very much like to stream RPG games and D&D but I tend to mix it up a bit every now and then with some variety.

I welcome anyone who wants to join my community, we are a safe space for all LGBTQ and Neurodivergent people! Also fun fact about me is that I am Bi and Autistic, so I mean what I say when I say that I support both those groups! Lastly if anyone has any questions about me feel free to ask~ See you around I hope! #ENVtuber
31 March, 10:30
Only people mentioned by Jade_Callisto in this post can reply
Yana Kae @YanaKaeVT
31 March, 10:35
Replying to Jade Callisto's Post
Ooo~ your design is so pretty. I love the colors and the simple yet elegant design of your character. As well, to have a kind streamer behind that is understanding and accepting of different groups in the community. It's very nice to meet you. <3

Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here. It's a very chill and accepting place. :3

A little tip I like to give people is checking out connections if they use Twitch. It can integrate with the platform so you get a live badge when streaming. In the future, it will even allow for automatic live messages on the platform. :D
Jade Callisto @Jade_Callisto
31 March, 10:37
Replying to Yana Kae's Post
I actually had that setup before I posted this! But yeah very nice to meet you too~