Lunará ará🐲Void Dragon💜VTuber💜Content Creator💜 @Lunara_ara
Yeah so after looking around this platform I see major potential of the site.

Its easy to use, fun , easy to support other vtubers, no arbitrary pay to win limiters, not very toxic like other platforms, longer posts, longer bio, allows videos, feels like a nice mix of social platforms.

I can say with out a shadow of a doubt atm unless some thing comes up that would sway me from using the site I am here to stay for sure.

I will try my best to keep this account up to date with my other social media accounts and I will post as much as I can here to help the platform grow.
30 March, 09:35
Only people mentioned by Lunara_ara in this post can reply
Tea ☕️🐾 @teatheshiba
30 March, 10:49
Replying to Lunará ará🐲Void Dragon💜VTuber💜Content Creator💜's Post
I can see the potential but i feel like the app version for iOS could use a little work. I’ve just noticed some bugs that made me have to open up the site on the browser on my phone. Nothing major though!
Dreamkeeper Luma✨ @LuminLuma
30 March, 10:25
I agree it seems very nice so far, especially with everything going on with twitter.
Yana Kae @YanaKaeVT
30 March, 09:46
The big thing this website needs is more visibility. I love this so far, there is a 100% guarantee I will use this website more in the future. Maybe I'll have better luck growing my Twitch. I feel like despair then I have the past few months with all the drama and Twitter BS.

Literally, Elon took over Twitter shortly after my return to Vtubing and you saw the mess that followed. xD
Lunará ará🐲Void Drag.. @Lunara_ara
30 March, 09:50
Replying to Yana Kae's Post
Yeah twitter drama can be a bit much at times and make anyone feel despair, even when it has nothing to do with you just seeing that much hate and toxicity second hand is enough to make me sick some times!
GraySilverain @GraySilverain
30 March, 10:02
Replying to Yana Kae's Post
So true, also after the twitter blue stuff this is perfect ngl.
But definitely need more visibility, i found this site on a random post on twitter