Violet Lime @VioletLime
So video game prices that are new video games are now 70 dollars? Huh. I remember when video games were only 49.99. And back then, in the 90s, genesis games and whatnot, and correct me if I am wrong on this, was 80 dollars. I know Nintendo is the only one not struggling, but now with Playstation and XBox struggling. You have to question the future of video gaming. PC doesn't have a problem with this. #videogames
21 May, 04:33
Only people mentioned by VioletLime in this post can reply
Virulentwaif @VirulentWaif
22 May, 03:31
Replying to Violet Lime's Post
Pc doesn't have a problem with this?. What do you mean. I've been a PC gamer from day dot, since developers now are only interested in making games for consoles, and churning out console only optimized games, there has been a hole in the PC game world. I couldn't care less if all the consoles suddenly went broke, maybe the developers would stop producing sub-par games that are unstreamable, and eat up all the CPU resources.
Violet Lime @VioletLime
22 May, 08:18
Replying to Virulentwaif's Post
I thought that PC games would be ok since I have been talking to others and they are telling me that PC games is the way to go. But I'm glad you told me this. I had no idea.