nekoli @nekoli
Are there any improvements or features for the platform you’re wanting most right now that would help make it have everything a creator needs?

I’m interested in what people are wanting, seeing if people hold similar ideas, and trying to focus on that majority first.

Thank you for being here during the early stages, I really appreciate it.
14 May, 06:46
Only people mentioned by nekoli in this post can reply
Trash💙💜 @Trash_Mouse__
16 May, 06:30
Replying to nekoli's Post
Being able to schedule posts would make promoting events & streams easier. If that's already an option & I've missed it then nevermind me 😅
nekoli @nekoli
16 May, 02:44
Replying to Trash💙💜's Post
I've been testing with it internally, it's possible. I've not added it to the public site because I am a bit worried it'll lead to users only coming once a week to schedule their live posts or stream schedules and less interaction with the site overall.

^ This is currently a problem that I'm not quite sure how to solve, besides asking people to invite their audience to the site, so they have a reason to want to check it more than once a week or day.
Lizardguy @Lizardguy
14 May, 11:02
Hmmm.....
Any chance we can have video and images as different tabs?
nekoli @nekoli
15 May, 06:04
Replying to Lizardguy's Post
On the profile page? Maybe the option to filter by the media type, too many tabs takes up a lot of screen space.
Page D\'Maj @Page_DMaj
14 May, 09:41
I just want it to be easier to reply and also please have a feature where it remembers where I was so I don't have to scroll aaaaallllll the way down 🙏