vTubers.Me @vtubersdotme
18 February, 06:57
To all the creators out there facing relentless abuse while streaming games surrounding their childhood, we want you to know that this isn't okay. Your well-being and mental health matter. Take a break and prioritize self-care when needed. We stand with you and support you. 💖
🔞 Domi the BDSM Doberman @Domiwoof
This is… a super weird, uncomfortable thing to see the creators of this website post. Yes, it’s absolutely not okay to actually harass or threaten harm to people… but why is nothing also being said about the sheer volume of trans streamers that have actually been threatened off of a public platform? I… this is really disappointing to see. Please tell me you’re not saying that you stand up for the side that just blankets harassment without talking about how much transphobia and racism has been unleashed because of said childhood game. I got told to kill myself over this fucking game.
26 February, 02:56
Replying to vTubers.Me's Post
Only people mentioned by Domiwoof in this post can reply
Adelaide Brenda @ThatOneNekosune
03 April, 07:42
Replying to 🔞 Domi the BDSM Doberman's Post
...Weren't you one of the v-tubers that made fun of a certain sakura wolf crying when she broke down over the harassment?
nekoli @nekoli
26 February, 08:30
Replying to 🔞 Domi the BDSM Doberman's Post
I’m sorry if it came across that I was saying any of that? This post was in support t of all creators having a safe space to be themselves and create what they want.

I’m sorry what you went through, no one should be told told do that.
Eldritch Mom @EldritchMom
27 February, 12:46
Replying to nekoli's Post
I honestly kinda wonder how else it was meant to come off? By "support of all creators having a space space to be themselves" I think the concern you are creating is do you mean, what? Are you like Muskrat saying "Freeze peach is absolute even (ESPECIALLY) when its hate speech"?

Thats kinda how I think a lot of people are going to take this.

People went down this road with Twitter becoming a cesspool of toxicity and negativity/hate because of the absolutist (and hypocritical) ideas of the new owner. I think people are worried thats repeating here.