vTubers.Me @vtubersdotme
To all the creators out there facing relentless abuse while streaming games surrounding their childhood, we want you to know that this isn't okay. Your well-being and mental health matter. Take a break and prioritize self-care when needed. We stand with you and support you. 💖
18 February, 06:57
Only people mentioned by vtubersdotme in this post can reply
nekoli @nekoli
26 February, 09:25
Replying to vTubers.Me's Post
I would like to apologize for this post coming across as generic and not entirely in support of all creators.

This post was made directly after what happened with shivershale when they streamed the game.

I made the mistake of trying to cram everything into one post and the quality of it suffered because of it.

vTubers.Me is a safe place for all creators and we will take swift action on those that may harass creators for any reason, including their sexuality or how they choose to identify.
🔞 Domi the BDSM Dobe.. @Domiwoof
26 February, 02:56
This is… a super weird, uncomfortable thing to see the creators of this website post. Yes, it’s absolutely not okay to actually harass or threaten harm to people… but why is nothing also being said about the sheer volume of trans streamers that have actually been threatened off of a public platform? I… this is really disappointing to see. Please tell me you’re not saying that you stand up for the side that just blankets harassment without talking about how much transphobia and racism has been unleashed because of said childhood game. I got told to kill myself over this fucking game.
nekoli @nekoli
26 February, 08:30
Replying to 🔞 Domi the BDSM Doberman's Post
I’m sorry if it came across that I was saying any of that? This post was in support t of all creators having a safe space to be themselves and create what they want.

I’m sorry what you went through, no one should be told told do that.
Adelaide Brenda @ThatOneNekosune
03 April, 07:42
Replying to 🔞 Domi the BDSM Doberman's Post
...Weren't you one of the v-tubers that made fun of a certain sakura wolf crying when she broke down over the harassment?
nekoli @nekoli
18 February, 07:00
Tried posting this on the bird app, however it seems that the twitter account for vTubers.Me is shadowbanned again. Can't even interact with new posts or see it on following pages.
Lev @yourfavoshi
18 February, 07:02
Replying to nekoli's Post
Elons scared 😌
Red Joker StarScream.. @Red_Joker100
18 February, 08:27
Replying to nekoli's Post
Hm would that not be considered an anti competitive law violation?
Lev @yourfavoshi
18 February, 06:58
Promote love, not war 🙏
vTubers.Me @vtubersdotme
18 February, 06:58
It's okay to not like a game or a creator, but harassing them over it isn't okay. You do not have to watch the content or even pay/purchase the game they are playing.

Please be kinder to others.